Thursday, October 19, 2006

This Wanting

I hate this. This weakness, this fluid feeling
But it makes me smile, keeping me floating and needy

I love his touch
The way he does

Gently raking his fingers over my ribs,
My hips

Holding me just below my breasts
Causing an unrest

It’s tantalizingly painful
But I want him to move a little closer, very subtle

I fall asleep in his arms
And oh my dream, what a beautiful dance

Lying beside him takes away my thoughts
Leaving my mind tossed

Causing a flutter in my stomach
Not unlike a butterfly

Tightening my bosom peaks
Sucking in the strength in my hips

If my body could talk it would cry his name in need
Indeed calling him to hasten and be quick

I wonder if he feels my pain
Or my emotions needing a rein

Sees my ache
And knows my carefree ways around him to be a fake

Oh come quickly before I lose my mind
And call quickly before I turn mad

No comments: